Literacy Block


Here I will show you what I learn in literacy block.

5 comments:

©ⓐⓡⓜⓔⓝ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓢⓞⓟⓗⓘⓔⓢ ⓑⓛⓞⓖ said...

WOW!! this is a great blog tia

from carmen 7L (sophies sister)

Anonymous said...

Hi Tia,
It's great that you are on the net and that we can leave you messages. Emma and Jayne and I hope to travel from Canberra and visit you at Christmas.

The Third Gunman said...

Hi Tia,
How are you? We are all well. Cheking out your blog from Bath in England. Calista says hello. She likes school over here. Do you like school? Calista likes to sing and dance and is learning French. Miss you and Max and Jed and hope to see you soon. Uncle Darren, Auntie Eszter and Calista

prep red said...

Tia,
It would be great to have some posts in your literacy section. Maybe some reading responses, poems or stories!
Mrs R

Monica's Folio said...

To tia,

Your posts on reading responses are aewsome.

From Monica