I am reading "Sammy Keyes and the Curse of Moustache Mary". I liked it when they were talking about what they were eating.I didn't like it when Sammy fell of her bike.It was funny on new years eve beacuse they bought out the koko clock.i was surprised when the started beliveing in ghosts.The character I like best is dot because she always looks on the bright side of things and when sammy and her other friends came to stay she was very excited.i did an acrostic poem on marry.
Marvolous
Aamazing story on her life
Rreally tired while pulling the wagon
Rough
Young when she died
mary had to pretend to be a boy to go with the wagon people to get to the destiny that they all wanted to get to.marry eventully got cought and had to fight for her life.
sammy Keyes and the Curse of moustache mary
Posted by Tia at 3:29 PM
Labels: Reading Block
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment