I liked using 2d shaps .I learned that most 2d shaps have a line of symmertry.I used circles and sqares. I also learnt that kandisky used lines. I used curvey lines and straight lines. I think that I did a good job. I tried really hard to make it look like a Kandinsky panting. 2d means two dimetnal.You can mesure two bits of a 2d shap the area and the permiter.
About Me
- Tia
- hi my name is tia i am 10 years old and i am in grade 6 i will be 11 in march.i created this blog to show you all the work i do at school.
My Myspace pet
My Shelfari
Digital Time and Date
calnder
My weather pixi From Portuga
a href="http://weatherpixie.com/" target="_blank">
- Alanahs folio
- annabels folio
- brittanys folio
- charlote Es folio
- charlotte ds folio
- cocos folio
- danahs folio
- dylans folio
- emilys folio
- georgias folio
- hamishs folio
- isas folio
- jeremys folio
- katies folio
- madies folio
- matts folio
- megs folio
- miguels folio
- monicas folio
- murphys folio
- nathans folio
- nicks folio
- olivias folio
- sophs folio
- tahlias folio
- tias fun blog


2 comments:
I think your picture will be great. I also think it would be interesting and amazing.
From Joel
Post a Comment